"Social Networking to the Max"
A FREE eye-opening seminar for small business owners and marketing communicators.
Social media - Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, blogs, wikis and more - can be overwhelming, especially for small businesses. But, it will have a significant impact on your business, whether you're ready or not. Get in front of this phenomenon and learn how to leverage social media for your business. You can't afford not to. Click here to register today!
This free seminar will arm you with the knowledge and confidence to:
- 1. Make your first steps into Social Media
- 2. Manage your company's reputation
- 3. Avoid the pitfalls of poor execution
- 4. Maintain and grow your business by understanding how to effectively leverage these dynamic tools
- When: June 24th, 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Where: Hamilton IMAX 16 Theatre, Noblesville
- Details: Click here
- Registration: Seating is limited so click here to register today!
As a Guest, You Will Receive
- A FREE creative consultation and Facebook ad for your business
- FREE tickets for a future IMAX movie of your choice
- A complimentary breakfast
About Our Speaker
Speaker Richard Parker is the founder, president and creative director of Creative Direction, Inc., a marketing communications practice dedicated to helping businesses grow. Launched in 1993, Creative Direction successfully transitioned from a traditional marketing consulting firm to a social media advisor for businesses around the world. Winning over 1,500 awards for creative excellence, Mr. Parker has been a guest speaker for many trade and industry organizations and has been a keynote speaker at the Worldwide Creative Consortium panel in New York City for three years.
We look forward to seeing you on June 24th!
Sponsored by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Scott Cunningham & Rob Green
Crossroads Business Solutions, LLC